Singer and actor Shayne Ward rocketed to fame after triumphing the U.K. globally famous competition The X Factor in 2005. That same year, his debut single, "That's My Goal," went to number one in the U.K. In advance of his first album, 2006's chart-topping Shayne Ward. With a clean, earnest swing on adult pop songs that use romance, he released 3 Top 20 albums before turning into even higher recognised for his portrayal of Aidan Connor on famed tv drama Coronation Street, where he stayed from 2015 to 2018.
Born Shayne Thomas Ward in Manchester in 1984, Ward first carried out in blue-collar clubs and bars as a member of the group Destiny before gaining country wide interest in the televised novice contest Popstars: The Rivals. Eliminated from the final 30 contestants, he signed with supervisor Louis Walsh prior to competing on the second one season of The X Factor in 2005. Tabbed by using bookies as the favorite, Ward proved bet-makers right while he landed victory over rivals Journey South and Andy Abraham. Ward's debut single, "That's My Goal," followed in December and topped the U.K. Singles chart over the Christmas excursion. His version of Bryan Rice's "No Promises" came out in April 2006 and reached #two, putting the level for his eponymous debut album. Released by Simon Cowell's Syco Music label later the identical month, Shayne Ward went to number one again inside the U.K. And Ireland.
His second lengthy player, 2007's Breathless, came to as high as number two on the U.K. music chart. It offered the main single "If That's good with You," which Ward dropped as a guest on the fourth period of The X Factor. His third full-length, 2010's Fixation, incorporated a two part harmony with the Sugababes' Heidi Reach. The collection peaked at number 15, while Ward's front of Nickelback's "Gotta Be Somebody" broke the Best Ten of the singles graph.
In 2011, the vocalist directed his concentration toward theater, tolerating the job of Stacee Jaxx in the melodic Stone of Ages on the West End. He started chipping away at his fourth studio album after production finished in late 2012, yet he got back to the stage in 2014 for a field visit through Jeff Wayne's Melodic Variant of The War of the Worlds.
Why to book a famous singer for your event ?
There are several reasons why you would like to book a famous singer for your event or performance. Here are a few possible reasons:
- Drawing power: Famous singers often have a significant following and can draw a large crowd to an event. This can be particularly beneficial for events that are looking to generate buzz, raise money for a cause, or sell tickets.
- Quality of performance: Famous singers have typically achieved their status because they are talented performers who are skilled at engaging and entertaining audiences. Booking a famous singer can ensure that the quality of the performance is top-notch.
- Brand association: Famous singers often have strong personal brands and can help to elevate the profile of the event or brand they are associated with. This can be particularly useful for businesses or organizations looking to build their reputation or raise awareness.
- Enhancing the experience: Booking a famous singer can add an element of excitement and anticipation to an event or performance. The presence of a well-known performer can create a sense of occasion and make the event feel more special.
- Unique opportunity: Booking a famous singer can be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for some audiences, particularly those who are big fans of the performer. Providing this unique experience can create a memorable moment that people will talk about for years to come.
You are interested in this singer ? Contact us to receive a quote without any obligation.