Dina is an UK-based award-winning guitarist and has been playing for more than 22 years. She has a mixed style of Spanish guitar, flamenco and classical. She has been performing many years publicly and privately as well. She is the resident guitarist of the Ritz London and she has played solo sets for Shard, Kew Gardens among others. She is happy to tailor her set list depending on what atmosphere you would like for your wedding/party. She can play more classical/movie soundtracks, or even more Mexican/flamenco oriented. She also hosts a popular YouTube channel, which has received millions of views and attracted more than 70k subscribers, wrote 6 guitar courses, and was endorsed by GuitarPro software.
Spanish Guitarist Dina
Amelie Soundtrack - La valse de Amelie
Augustin Barrios - La Cathedral
Francisco Tarrega - Adelita
Kaoma - Lambada
Luis Fonsi - Despacito
Mason Williams - Classical Gas
Movie Soundtrack - Game of Thrones
Movie Soundtrack - The Godfather
No Fuba - Tico Tico
Paco de Lucia - Panaderos Flamencos
Santana - Maria Maria
Tarrega - Recuerdos de le Alhambra
Tarrega - Capricho Arabe
The Deer Hunter Soundtrack - Cavatina
Traditional Flamenco - Farruca
Traditional Flamenco - Malaguena
Traditional Flamenco - Alegrias
Traditional Mexican - Cancion del Mariachi
Traditional Mexican - La Bamba
Traditional Mexican - Cielito Lindo
Traditional Mexican - La Cucaracha
Traditional Mexican - Mexican Hat Dance
Traditional Spanish - La Romance
Traditional Tango - La Cumparsita
Many guests commented on her talent and asked for her details. Highly recommended
We booked Dana for our anniversary party, and she didn't disappoint. Her song selections were spot-on, and her playing added a warm and inviting ambiance.
What kind of music does a guitarist play?
A guitarist can play different types of music, from rock to pop and classical. Guitarists often offer a wide repertoire of music pieces, but it is always good to inquire about what types of music a guitarist can play.
How can I determine which instrument is suitable for the event?
The type of instrument you choose depends on the type of event you are organizing and the atmosphere you want to create. For example, if you are organizing a formal business meeting, different instruments are appropriate than for a festive occasion. Get advice with a description of the occasion and the guests. We are happy to help.
Does the music duo need technology?
This depends on the needs of the music duo and the type of event. Music duos often have their own equipment, but it is always good to inquire whether you need to make provisions for the duo.
What happens during bands breaks?
During the breaks, the band provides atmospheric music which they play over their sound system. The music is of course in line with the music played during the performance. Some bands come with a DJ, who will then provide the music. Of course you can also book a DJ for the breaks with all live bands.
How far in advance are bands ready?
The live band is ready to start 30 minutes prior to the performance. This means that everything has been built up and sound checked. It is also possible to agree that the live band will be ready to start earlier in advance. The band members will of course spend more time on the assignment, which is why they will charge a fee for this waiting time.
What is included in the price?
Everything required for a successful performance is beach standard included. So the price is all-inclusive and there are no additional costs. Included are:
- Screened, professional entertainment
- Money back guarantee
- Travel expenses
- Replacement entertainment in case of illness
- Online wish list
- Personal event manager
- 24/7 customer service
- Assembly and disassembly (if required)
- Light and sound technology (if required)
- Other necessary equipment (if required)
How is the price determined?
The price mainly depends on the following factors:
- The desired duration of the performance
- Travel time and travel costs
- Any lighting and/or sound technology required
- Any waiting and preparation time
- The group size
- Familiarity of the act.
Ultimately, every party is unique. Therefore, we are happy to discuss your requirements in advance and can make an appropriate tailor-made proposal.
How is the quality of the entertainment guaranteed?
A specially trained team does advance screening of our entertainment. Here, we look at:
- price-quality ratio,
- reliability in keeping appointments.
What else we do:
- All acts are previewed through demos and live performances.
- Personal introduction before acts can perform on behalf of Evenses
- Our entertainment also has an online portal where they can view all the information and requirements of your booking at all times
- We call and text the entertainment prior to the booking for a final check
- We only work with entertainment that we stand behind ourselves and that meets our quality standards. In all other cases, they do not appear on our website.
- As we have been in business for almost 15 years, we have a good long-term cooperation with almost all our entertainment
What is the process of a booking?
Our job is to completely unburden you so that you end up having a successful party. This is how you achieve a successful party:
- Look at our website and choose the entertainment you like. Difficult to choose? Contact our team and we will help you find the right option
- You will receive a no-obligation proposal. Does it not quite fit your needs? Let us know and we will try to adjust it. Is the proposal to your liking? Then you can indicate that you wish to book.
- You can submit your wishes and other details online. We will make an agreement and invoice. This can be paid and signed online. We will schedule all the entertainment correctly. We will get in touch shortly before booking.
- We're all set. We are going to make it a successful occasion!
How can I cancel?
Do you want to cancel unexpectedly? Please contact us, we will then try to resolve it as best we can for both you and the entertainment you have booked. In consultation, we usually come to the best solution.
This is our standard cancellation policy:
After you have confirmed your booking, you have 14 days of reflection time. You can then cancel, without giving any reason, free of charge. This only applies to bookings beyond 45 days on the day of booking.
If the cooling-off period has expired, or the booking is made within 45 days, we will charge a cancellation fee. You can take out cancellation protection at the time of booking for 6.8% of the booking amount.
Cancel without cancellation protection:
20% up to 90 days or more before booking
40% up to 31 days before the booking
60% up to 14 days before booking
80% up to 7 days before booking
100% up to 0 days before booking
Cancellation with cancellation protection:
up to 90 days before booking
20% up to 31 days before the booking
30% up to 14 days before the booking
40% up to 7 days before the booking
50% up to 0 days before the booking
With flexible cancellation, if the supplier agrees, the Client can move the booking date once free of charge.
For well-known artists, we adhere to the cancellation conditions as they apply with this party.
How does payment take place?
You can make your payment via our secure online environment. We use the payment provider Mollie for this. You can choose from all common payment methods.
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Apple Pay
- Sofort Banking
- KBC/CBC pay button
- Belfius Pay Button
You can choose the following payment terms:
- 100% deposit in advance
- 50% when booking is placed, remaining 50% 14 days before booking
For companies only:
- Pay 30 days after booking (2.9% surcharge)
- Pay 60 days after booking (6.8% surcharge)
What if my party cannot go ahead because of Corona?
Would you like to book entertainment, but not sure if your party date can go ahead? With us, you can move your booking free of charge at any time if your party cannot go ahead due to government measures. We offer this guarantee completely free of charge!
What if last-minute it turns out the act cannot perform?
We always have a backup option available. Our team is available 24 hours a day. If the entertainment you have booked is unable to perform due to force majeure, we will do everything we can to make it happen. Because we have such a large network, we always succeed.