Dough & Deer have fitted out a military Green Land Rover Defender rescued from an airfield in Somerset and custom fit it with a fantastic wood-fired Pizza oven. The oven can reach soaring temperatures of 600 degrees and is capable of cooking a 10-inch pizza in just 90 seconds! Not much queueing for your guests then!
They craft their beautiful pizza by selecting the freshest ingredients, using distinctive sourdough, the finest San Marzano tomatoes and a variety of carefully chosen toppings that can satisfy all taste buds. They genuinely enjoy going the extra mile to ensure their customers have an amazing eating experience with them and are not satisfied unless their guests leave with a new love for traditional Italian pizza.
With the Defender, they’re able to travel over all terrains, around London and beyond, and are well equipped for large events, like weddings, parties and festivals. Let them do the hard work, the washing up, and provide you with the finest wood-fired pizzas you’ve ever tasted!
Dough & Deer can provide a range or services from Pizza served by the slice to whole pizzas to order. Side salads can be provided and they can also provide a bar service from their mobile bar company the Long & Short
- Marinara (V): San marzano tomatoes, fresh basil, and olive oil
- Margherita (V): San marzano tomatoes, mozzarella, fresh basil, and olive oil
- Salami: San marzano tomatoes, mozzarella, milano salami, and olive oil
- Crudo e rucolo: San marzano tomatoes, mozzarella, prosciutto, rocket, and parmesan
- Nduja: San marzano tomatoes, mozzarella, spicy Calabrian Nduja sausage, fresh basil
- The Doughly Deer: San marzano tomatoes, Venison salami, stilton crumble, honey roasted beets
- Zucchini (V): San marzano tomatoes, brie, courgette, caramlised onion chutney
- Portobello: San marzano tomatoes, mozzarella, portobello mushroom, truffle oil, and parmesan
- Nutella: Sour dough pizza base with melted nutella